• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Downgrading to 7.5.4

C

Cye84

Hi there,

im trying to downgroad my Plesk 8.0 Sytem back to 7.5.4.

Can i make Backup Files of my Domains in 8.0 and include them in the 7.5 System?
Or is there any conflict with the Versions?

What is the best way to downgrade to 7.5??

Is there a reason why you want to go back to 7.5.4 ??

I am upgrading to 8.0 and would like to know and would like to know what your experience was with 8.0.

I am having major issues with my clientscomplaining because of hundreds of spams a day in their emails and we are running spam assassin.

We have much luck with fighting spam and using RBLs (realtime block lists). We use ordb.org and some other ones. The one I found most usefull is spamcop - "bl.spamcop.net", but be aware - you'll have to whitelist Gmail's SMTP server otherwise people can't receive Google's e-mail. I'd be very carefull to upgrade just because of spam related issues. All that's new in Plesk 8 is SPF and that requires quite a bit of setup in order to work properly.

I had the same problem after a server crash, however I found that restarting spamassassin in the cp worked fine.

I am running art qmail-scanner & psa-spamassin combined.

Back