• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue download backup failed 5 times.

helpchrisplz

Basic Pleskian
Hi, I'm having a hard time downloading a full server backup. I have downloaded the server backup of 230GB 5 times and everytime it gets all the way to the end of the download (and just when you expect it to finish) it fails with "Failed - Network error" in google chrome.

I have tried downloading over another internet connection and through another computer but it still fails just at the very end of the download.

Is there a way I can download this file through FTP instead of through the Plesk dashboard?
I have incremental backups turned on and each day I attempt to download it I select the latest daily backup to download but they all have the same problem.

The server is running:
OS ‪CentOS 6.9 (Final)‬
Product Plesk Onyx
Version 17.0.17 Update #32, last updated on Aug 26, 2017 03:57 AM
Real memory usage 13.1% used (8.24 GB of 62.8 GB)
however top command shows all the ram is used apart from 2GB ???
Intel E5-2630 V3 8 cores

Is there a way I can download this file through FTP instead of through the Plesk dashboard?
Only if it was uploaded to an FTP storage space, because then it is a single file. If it was stored to the local server repository it is not easily possible to download. You can always enable local FTP storage (grant that permission in backup manager), then do the backup to that local FTP storage. From there you can download the file through an FTP software.

Back