• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Download onedrive backups

Jonathan Antunes

New Pleskian
Hi everyone.

My VPS is Plesk Obsidian 18.0.28 and my problem is to download large backups files.

All my backups are sending to an onedrive account

When I download the file, it only downloads approximately 10 gb and when it fails, I get the error "Network error".
I changed some configurations from this link Unable to download backup in Plesk Obsidian: Network Error but no success.

I also tried download all tar files from onedrive and execute the command cat *.tar* > backup.tar. When the tar file is created, I opened and show me the message "The archive is corrupted".

Any idea to get the download file?

Thank you

Did you change it to 1200s like in article?
Depending on your internet speed you may need to increase it even further.
Also, as you are editing it over /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini make sure to access plesk over the 8443 port and not an custom URL without port.

Or you can do it like this:

Hi Arashi,

thank you for your help.

I increased the value like you said and works the first file but I have two more problems.
The first problem is, sometimes when the download is in progress, it stops as if it has finished but the file is never complete.
The second problem is, when the I want to download the file, he takes a while to download and when the download starts, download only 1KB.

I need to change any configurations to avoid this problems?

Thank you

Back