1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

downloading webmail attaachments

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by amit290, Jan 21, 2008.

1. amit290

amit290 Basic Pleskian

23%
    Hi ,

Hope someone can help. If I get an e-mail in horde with attachments I'm able to either download the file , download as zip, or download all attachments as zip.

The problem is, once I have downloaded the file(s) , it doesnt matter if its single or by zip the files are corrupt. The file size seems to be the same once downloaded as its reporting on the e-mail but it cannot be opened.

I've tried sending a jpeg image attachment to my gmail account. It arrived, and opened fine. I sent the attachment back to an e-mail account on my server and tried opening it with webmail and its corrupt - no preview available.

Anyone come accross this problem before? Is there a solution??

Thanks,

2. Hedgren

Hedgren Guest

The problem could be related to the PHP configuration limiting resources consumed by scripts. There is a chance that this page can be helpful: http://kb.swsoft.com/en/780