• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Dr. Web auto-updated, now constant Apache CPU usage alerts

It is not a corrupted file, it is just a bug of VIM, as I reported in my previous post.

In my OpenSUSE each time I try to edit the file, VIM cuts out one line on the top.

IgorG,

I went to http://kb.odin.com/en/9329 and downloaded the send-report file, but then I noticed I had to change the line #!/opt/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun to #!/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun since I'm using an rpm based linux (plesk is installed in /usr/local/psa).
I tried to edit the file using vim & nano to change the line, but these text editors broke the file when saved, so I used sed to edit sent-report (sed -i 's/opt/usr\/local/g' send-report), however probably this was breaking the file too, so I decided to not edit it and run send-report using: /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report weekly and then I saw the following error: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '!' in /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report on line 71
Please ask the developers to recheck the send-report file, and to provide also a hotfix for rpm based linux systems (for example CentOS 5) where plesk is installed on /usr/local/psa

Back