1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Dr Web available??

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by addstravel, Dec 29, 2004.

1. addstravel

addstravel Guest

Does anyone know when Dr Web is going to be available for windows plesk????

Really need to install an antivirus solution and may have to go elsewhere if not ready in the VERY near future.

Cheers

2. flyby

flyby Guest

In the latest update (servicepack 2 Plesk 7.0.3)!

3. addstravel

addstravel Guest

Patch alerts

Thanks, will download now!

Would be good to have announcements posted from Sw-Soft then we would know.... :)

4. cbtrussell

cbtrussell Guest

I've installed the 7.0.3 patch and then ClamAV and now see ClamAV in the Plesk CP. I have selected ClamAV as the default AV engine in the Default Components page.

I am unable to get ClamAV working however; I can send the eicar test virus through without a problem. I am using MailEnable Pro.

What is required to get ClamAV to actually processes inbound mail? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you,

Brandon

5. cbtrussell

cbtrussell Guest

Nevermind, you have to stop the DrWeb service and start ClamAV service in

Server > Service Management

6. addstravel

addstravel Guest

How to use Dr Web...

Hi,
    Successfully installed version 7.0.3 now (easy to update thanks sw-soft) and have the Dr Web service available in the server management section. However, I cannot see where I can use this for the 15 free accounts used in plesk? Looking at the Dr Web page on the sw-soft.com website shows the config functionality available for Dr Web... where is this?
    Thanks....

7. ditonth

ditonth Guest

I have the exact Same Problem. On screen shots of Dr.Web I noticed also that there is an AntiSpam Icon for the Mailboxes, which I don't have either in Plesk 7 + SP2.