• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Dr. web does not work, with PCI Compilance enable?

Antrax1

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

When enable PCI Compilance

Code:
plesk sbin pci_compliance_resolver --enable

Dr. web does not work, it´s possible solve this bug?

regards!

Hi UFHH01,

Thank you always for your help.I think it´s not duplicate in the post https://talk.plesk.com/threads/plesk-premium-antivirus-dont-start-service.343071/
the problem was solved with DrWeb produces the following error during startup: "Plesk authorization failed: HTTP request error [6] Plesk Software not running."

In this post Dr. Web ever work fine except when I enable PCI Compilance
Code:
plesk sbin pci_compliance_resolver --enable

Sorry but I can´t see the relationship between these two cases.

Hi Antrax1,

you mean, that => #3 ( Monday at 5:32 PM ) isn't the very same content as => #1 ( Yesterday at 2:04 AM ) ?

Even if you didn't get any answer to your post from Monday, this doesn't mean that the post has been ignored. This is rather an indication, that with your missing log - entries, missing depending errors, or/and missing any details and precise informations, there has been no one at the Plesk Community, who was able to confirm or reproduce your described issue... which shouldn't be a reason for you to open another thread, just with another thread title, to "push" your previous ( not answered ) post. I hope you understand, that we should all avoid such double posts, why I pointed to your previous post. ;)

Thanks for you explanation, I thought it would be less confusing for everyone to create a diferent post that would clarify the real problem.

Can I provide more information to help solve this issue?

Plesk version: 17.5.3
Ubuntu 16.04
New installation

Back