• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Dr Web Not Working

A

atinoco

Greetings:

I run a server with plesk 7.0, I lease the server and plesk license from serverbeach and it comes with a lot of features including antivirus.

Last month I updated to plesk 7.0.3 to enable the Dr. Web antivirus, the update ran well and appeared successful.

A couple of days ago I got a message on the Norton Antivirus I run on my desktop pc letting me know it had detected a W32.Mydoom.M@mm virus that came through the account, then i started wondering if the Dr. Web was working properly, today i started doing some tests sending the EICAR test string to myself and noticed that it wasnt getting detected by the Dr. Web Antivirus.

I went to the Dr. Web folder on the server and browsed through the logs looking for clues, in the drwebcom.log I noticed a line for each message going though the server like:

[05/24/05 08:47:02 0000720c] ScanMail: [email protected], [email protected];[email protected];, File=C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Mail Enable\QUEUES\SMTP\Inbound\Messages\BD553D54E208423292EAE319BA438C.MAI

All the email traffic its there, but the viruses arent getting detected, I'm clueless about what’s going on.

Can anybody help?

Back