• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
M

manos

Guest
After I updated our Plesk to 7.5.4 and renewed our lisence, [email protected] started bombing [email protected] (alias to our main mail account) with about 300,000 mails a day.
I also see a large number of mails going to [email protected] :confused:
I tried stopping the service (Drweb Antivirus) in Plesk but mails keep coming in in the same rate.
I deleted [email protected] but mails keep queueing in qmail without getting delivered (I use isoqlog to see qmail traffic)
I checked to see if some script that I installed (Mambo) is causing this behavior by sending mails but this is not the case.
I'm afraid that if this continues for some time the our server (in America) will crash (again).
As I am new to linux (only managed to compile and install isoqlog) I wonder if someone could give me some advise and (newbie) instructions.
 
Back
Top