• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

drweb undelivered mail emails

IsaacT

Basic Pleskian
My Dr Web is working as expected, or at least seems to be. ANd I'm not having any of the issues that others are having with the update cron.

Unfortunately my users are getting with "undelivered mail" emails from DrWeb. Basically when someone tries to email them, and the email they get an email notifying them. In a way its nice to know that someone tried to email them and it got blocked. But at the same time its quite. Is there a way to set it up to not get these? If something is blocked I would like to have it just go away . DrWeb doesn't need to inform me about it. A email account level setting would be great, but as long as there is a server wide setting thats fine too.

I just can't seem to find any way to stop these.
Thanks

Any related error messages from Plesk maillog? Did you tried 'mchk --with-spam' ?

not sure what you mean by related error messages from the Plesk maillog.

The emails i'm getting are simply the emails dr web sends to our accounts when someone emails us and their email gets blocked.. I just don't want to get those. if someone emails us a virus, I don't need to know that an email was blocked. its just clogging up the inbox. I have not seen a single email come through like this that was not related to a spam email getting blocked.

Back