• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Dutch Language package

Originally posted by Redah
I think alot of people feel the same way... it's seriously a waste of money. It's $99 that's down the drain. It may be a small amount of money for us with companies, but still, it's $99! Besides, it's the principle that counts... you can't grow a business by throwing away money.

If only SW-Soft knew how many of MY customers (which are indirectly SW-Soft's userbase) are begging for a Dutch language pack...

I own a company, and it has nothing to do with money, it has to do with being taken seriously by a company who's products u purchase. Ontop of that it are our customers we have to think about, if we cannot make them content with our services then where will we end up?

I love plesk as a panel, but the support is in my oppinion lacking at best. I see competitors with helm panel grow fastly, while i'm still waiting for features and addons that were promised over one and a half years ago.

Back