• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Dynamic list feedback

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Dear Pleskians, we need your help.

Over the years we’ve heard many complaints about the old Active List used for managing websites and domains. We’ve introduced the new Dynamic List in Plesk Obsidian that hopefully addresses these complaints. However, we haven’t heard much feedback on the new list, so we’re not sure if it made life better for you and your customers.

So, we’re asking you for your honest feedback about the changes on Websites & Domains, even if it means telling us that something sucked. Without your feedback, we do not know what should we improve and to what extent. You can take a short survey here (link), or you can leave your feedback in the commends below. We need to hear your voice to change things for the better — thanks in advance!

Dear Pleskians, we need your help.

Over the years we’ve heard many complaints about the old Active List used for managing websites and domains. We’ve introduced the new Dynamic List in Plesk Obsidian that hopefully addresses these complaints. However, we haven’t heard much feedback on the new list, so we’re not sure if it made life better for you and your customers.

So, we’re asking you for your honest feedback about the changes on Websites & Domains, even if it means telling us that something sucked. Without your feedback, we do not know what should we improve and to what extent. You can take a short survey here (link), or you can leave your feedback in the commends below. We need to hear your voice to change things for the better — thanks in advance!

survey answered in our case, the dinamic view has not a clear utility and prefer the active view.

I like the accordion style. I would like the accordion style in the active view.

I miss that i cant open main database from a domain with one click.
I miss too a better tree look for alias and domains sharing same site's space, i like more the classic view.

I'm sorry for my english.

I actually like the classic list and use it for most of our servers, especially when they contain a lot domains. I particularly like how on the classic list the distinction between websites and their domain aliases as a hierarchical relation is visual quite clear. This is something that is missing from the Dynamic view.

Last edited:
The dynamic list and me don't get along well. It appears confusing. Normally, I use the "classic" list. The "active" list is good for systems with a low number of domains. For our hosts however with anywhere between 900 and 1300 domains per system, the "classic" list gives the best organized overview.

Survey completed. I like the colorful icons of the Active view and our FAQs on the website are based on the Active view.

i prefer the new dynamic list

folding and collapsing of the websites much better its easier to see what site your looking for on initial load

I prefer Active list,
Reason : I used to locate things more quicker than navigating tabs with small gray icons.
I suggest to add an .ini parameter to set server wide default view.

I prefer Active list,
Reason : I used to locate things more quicker than navigating tabs with small gray icons.
I suggest to add an .ini parameter to set server wide default view.

Not sure if this does what you want but you can force a list type in panel.ini, see:

Reactions: Hex
Not sure if this does what you want but you can force a list type in panel.ini, see:
This is exactly what I missed for my last 3 log reviews. not usual for me. Thanks.

Plesk team is ahead of us, thanks Plesk team.

I use the Classic list as I need to be able to see each domain/subdomain "Hosting" location. This changes as we have multiple environments and with the new "Dynamic List", I can't see it and it makes it much harder. Normally I just switch back to "Classic", but in newer versions of Plesk, that option is no longer available. Is there a way to edit the columns displayed here?

Classic:
1682357274640.png

Dynamic:
1682357296422.png

Back