• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved E-mails cannot be sent to Outlook

Riculum

New Pleskian
Hello together

I've had the problem for 5 days that I can't send e-mails to Outlook addresses via my own Plesk mail server. I get the following error message:

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [*************]
weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of
their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your
provider to Troubleshooting.
[BN8NAM11FT004.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com]
I have submitted a dlisting request via the Outlook page. The answer:

I do not see anything offhand with the IP:(***********) that would be preventing your mail from reaching our customers.
I did set:
  • SPF is working
  • DKIM is working
  • DMARC is working
  • Reverse DNS is working
I need a solution as soon as possible because some customers have already molden each other.

If someone would like to know the IP, please send a request via PN

Can't anybody help me?
When I checked the sending reputation of the IP, I get insufficient email seen - which means the IP has a very low email volume.

So maybe my email is not being routed as I think it is.

What can I do now?

Please contact your Internet service provider since part of
their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your
provider
to Troubleshooting.

From what I understand this message from outlook servers to your provider not the reverse.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I registered for the program, but it seems that the transmission volume is too small, so no data is displayed. The reverse DNS was changed 1 week ago. The provider running Plesk just says that the problem is not on their side.

Please send yourself an email the same way that you think you are doing it through your mail server, but send it to an address where you can receive it. Then look into the header section of the email source (not the visible header fields, but all the technical details of the way the email took through the internet). Check whether your first SMTP server is your mail server. Sometimes users only think they are sending mails through their mail server while in fact the first hop is an Internet access provider mail server. Your mail might be blocked, because that SMTP server is on the block list or a network segment the server is in.

Hi there. We have the same.
We have over 40 domains on our server, and they don't give you any information about which domain is causing it.
We added Captcha on all forms, and prevented over email usage but still they block us without any direct detail.

It's like "my car won't work, can you fix i for me?". You need to main your car, here is a manual.
Not - "Sure, your spark plugs are not sparking correctly".

There is no means to call them.
So all our clients cannot email anyone on Outlook, AOL, Hotmail or Gmail. It's unbelievable.

Back