• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Editing sitebuilder design categories

S

sbssurfer

Is there any way to change or remove existing categories from the directory offered to clients.

My installation came with both Blog and Blogsite categories. I have moved the one template from the Blog category into the Blogsites category and ran update_templates. I now have an empty Blog category that I would like to eliminate. How would I do that?

I would also like to add different categories to the directory. Are there instructions on how to add and rename design template categories for SiteBuilder 3.02 for Linux.

Editing template category names in SB 3.02 for Linux

Can anybody tell me where to find documentation that explains how to add/delete/edit template categories for SB 3.02 for Linux.

It is clearly explained in the SB 2.x admin documentation but there is no mention of ot at all in the SB 3.x admin manual.

Can anyone expain to me where to find this information?

Unfortunately, template categories can not be edited through Sitebuilder interface but it can be done directly in database. All categories for templates are stored in 'template_category' table. There you can rename categories, change it order (in which order it will be listed in interface). There you can also remove it. Please try it.

Back