• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Elastichsearch how to install it on VPS with plesk obsidian

Giulio

New Pleskian
Hi to all, I don't know if this forum is correct, But I need help to know how install elastichsearch on VPS with debian 9 and latest plesk. The server host the magento sites, and one of these is built on magento 2.3.5.

Well, is there a mode to install elastichsearch directly in plesk or It install only via SSH on the server?

You can install Elastic docker with Plesk docker extension.

Thanks IgorG. I installed docker and official pull in docker. Are there particular setting to do after installation?

ok, but the setting you showed me is to use kibana, but if I don't use kibana how do I set docker elasticsearch?

do I leave the default values?

Just ignore Kibana part if you don't know what you need Kibana for. Use only settings for Elasticsearch docker.

Back