• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email all E-mail accounts on a server

V

voodoochile

Hey,

I'm trying to bounce out an email to all e-mail accounts on my psa boxes, and I'm kinda stumped as to where to pull this list of email addresses from.

I'm trying to snag this directly from the database, and I believe it's got something to do with the mn_id column, but I'm not sure as how to tie everything else together. =(

I can do it for main domain contacts, just about anything else, but a 100% listing of all e-mail addy's on a box eludes me somehow. =(

If you might know how to do this, let me know, otherwise, I'll post it here when I figure it out.

Thanks!

This little script to list (names, passwords, domains) was posted back in May 2005, in the Plesk 7.0 forum (by wazoo):

select d.name, m.mail_name, a.password from mail m,domains d, accounts a where d.id = m.dom_id and a.id =m.account_id and
m.postbox = 'true' order by d.name,m.mail_name;

It does work for Plesk 7.5.3 as well.

Original thread:

http://forum.plesk.com/showthread.php?threadid=23613&highlight=email+password+list+script

If nothing else, it shows the relationship between the tables and the data you will be looking for, so you can integrate it into your script.

Back