• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

email antivirus - Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

manentia

New Pleskian
Plesk Panel 11.0.9 Update #27

When I try to enable mail virus scanning (either incoming or outgoing), I consistently receive this error message:

Error: Action update-server-settings failed: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E) at execute console command --update-server-settings

And my event log shows:

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E)
at execute console command --update-server-settings
at (vconsoleapp::start line 132)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/antivirmng" --update-server-settings(vconsoleapp::run line 143)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\antivirmng.exe

At one point the change was applied but the same error message was given.

After virus scanning was enabled, these errors began popping up in my event log for each incoming email:

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E)
at Failed to check mail for viruses file_name = C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\QUEUES\SMTP\Inbound\Messages\********************************.MAI, from = *******@***.com, to = *******@***.com
at (scanmail line 219)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

The "not enough storage available" message doesn't make too much sense. My server's a VPS with 8gb RAM and plenty of free HD space.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

According to Microsoft, such issue may take a place when it is not enough memory, please see below:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc978736

It may be the reason of the issue that plesksrv.exe stack on memory usage.
Most probably the issue is caused by the lack of resources for this container if it is Virtuozzo. Also this might be because there is not enough kernel memory - the system is booted with "/3gb" switch.

Back