• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Email box usage size not showing in Plesk 10.4 Windows

A

AmerKa

Hello

Email box size is not showing for any client under the control panel in -> Mail -> Email addresses -> Usage
(Plesk 10.4.4 on a Windows 2008 R2)

Any ideas whats the reason/how to fix this?

Attachments

• email_qouta_shot.png
    email_qouta_shot.png
    61 KB · Views: 14
Here is another screenshot showing one of the email boxes with size of 8.5 MB while the panel shows it as 0 MB

Attachments

• Screenshot3.png
    Screenshot3.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 11
Hello,

I am having the same issue, it does not shows the emailbox used space for either client panel or for administrator.

I am on plesk 10.4.4/ windows 2008 with mailenable 6.02 professional.

any help?

Did you manage to get this fixed? I am having the same problem... It used to work and then just stopped!

My clients started asking question about that, that's why I found this post.

Has anybody find a solution yet?
I have never seen email size else then "0" the whole time I used Plesk 10. I thought it's solved by now...

Does Parallels has a soltion for that one?

No - no solution. Still waiting..

Still wondering whether Parallels cares about its products or clients - from my perspective they don't care...

Solution.

First Try to click on refresh usage stats.
second is major activity > Upgrade mail enable with uptodate and see result.

Check this link

Back