• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email Forwarding not working

Beryllium30

New Pleskian
Hey
So since some time the email forwarding is not working anymore. I am currently working on the version 11.5.30.

The main problem I have, is that the hosting provider who is responsible for the server hasn't fixed this since may!

My intermediate solution would be to add a webmail account so the person the mail is being forwarded to can use it.

With best regards,
Beryllium30

If the "forwarding" isn't working, what makes you think, that forwarding eMails to the newly created account will solve this issue?

You should rather investigate the mail - logs, to see the cause of the non-forwarded eMails, so that the issue can be fixed.

If you are a customer of the used server and not the administrator, you could only try to remove the eMail - account from your hosting and re-add the account afterwards, to see if this might help. If you are the administrator of the server, it is not the job of the provider to fix issues with the software... only if you rented the server with a specific support plan, which includes patches/updates/upgrades and maintenance of the server software, the provider will be in charge and you should consider moving to another one, if you waited since may.

Back