• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Email is delivered to mail server but does not show up in inbox

Kevin Kannegieter

New Pleskian
Hello guys,

Since 2 weeks after an update i am having issues with my mailserver. Mails are being properly delivered to the server but they are not showing up in the mail box of my users.

Sometimes mails from either Gmail/hotmail or mails send by sendgrid are delivered.

Internal mail (Mail from domains on the server, shared hosting with same IP) never turn up in the mailbox, they are being delivered properly, tried via Sendgrid API and Google API, both result in the same thing, it is delivered to the mail server, it is accepted but never put into the mailbox of the user.

Even when sending with an outside SMTP mails send from @domain registered at my server will not show up.

Most of my clients are not annoyed due to the fact that their contact forms are not working for a prolonged time. I have tried to change all settings but nothing seems to fix it.

MagicSpam is installed and shows that the emails coming in are HAM and are not spamfiltered.

Anyone can point me in the right direction?

If you require more information please ask ill be keeping a close eye on this thread.
Thanks in advance.

Back