• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Email issues

A

AvidCat

Guest
Hi,

I have script set up on a site that I have hosted on my virtual dedicated server.

I use the plesk control panel to manage my virtual dedicated server and the site within.

The problem I have with my email replys is that not all emails are being sent by the script when someone registers on my site. About 90% of the emails are not going through. When I test this out myself it appears to work correctly, but I have about 90% of the users that sign up say they are not getting their activation emails.

I contacted the creator of this script and they just let me know that if it worked for me it should work for everyone. But they also said this:

Also make sure that your domain that you are sending mail from is not blacklisted. See: http://www.ordb.org/faq/

I am not anyway near an expert with plesk, I just started to figure out the basics. But is it possible I don't have a setting correct within plesk for emails being sent on my server or for that paticular website?

I appreciate any help, or a point in the right direction.

Thanks,
Nick
 
Back
Top