• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Email notification

AIRE-B

New Pleskian
Hello,

I apologize i'm not a plesk warrior... i was just wondering how to change the email notification, i would like it to come from a different domaine name or hostname, i'm a bit confuse !!!

So should i just change my server hostname (make me scare) or should i make my IP to resolve to another domain ? or both ?

Thank you

In general

To view or modify the notification system settings, go to Tools & Settings > Notifications. For each event, you can specify who should receive the corresponding notifications. The email addresses of the administrator, resellers, and customers are taken from the Email address field in their contact information, and you can also specify a single additional email to which notifications will be sent.

Automatic Email Notifications

If you want to change the sender email for notifications:
Subscription/yourdomain/users tab/yourcontactname/change settings/replace the system email.
Please Note: it's not possible to use different email from another domain outside Plesk to send system notifications. however (you can use email forwarders rules)

Thank you for your reply ok for "replace system email" setting but, how to change the email title then ? This is actually the hostname server + the email title in english (ex:. Notification of the site creation.) , i would like it in french !!

Hello,

The contents of the notification is ok it is in french but not the title.

I see the discussion you sent me it is from 2015 !!!! No improvement since ?

Yes correct, 2013 to be precise and not much votes. but, there is a workaround..

Run a SQL query

Tools and settings > database servers > go to phpmyadmin for the main server> click SQL tab > copy and past and modify this query below carefully

Code:
USE psa; UPDATE `Notifications` SET `subj` = REPLACE(`subj`, 'Notification of the customer creation.', 'YOUR NEW TITLE HERE') WHERE `subj` LIKE 'Notification of the customer creation.%'

Change YOUR NEW TITLE HERE
and click go

Use this query at your own risk. Plesk is not responsible for any support or misusing of any methods not described in their websites or documentations Legal - Plesk 10 a. f.

Back