• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email Subdomain

PietroV

Basic Pleskian
Hello!

Anybody have an idea how create an email on a subdomain, e.g. [email protected].
On the panel there is no possibility to create an email on a subdomain, because the tld is fixed in the form where you can create a emailadress.

So, any ideas?

Best wishes
Pietro

What do you mean?

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 19
I have the same problem.

I am Logged in as a Subscription. There I click on

- Websites & Domains
- Add New Subdomain

Then I click on

- Mail
- Create E-mail Address

The Subdomain does not appear in the pulldown for the domains.

Ciao
Dennis

@Igor:
Yeah! Like show on you pic. I liked to create emailadress for subdomains.

@Sergey:
Is there a workaround? Cause, it is not really professional for my costumers. Most of them want a mailadress for department or a store, which also have a own subdomain with information about the store or department.

Is there a workaround? Cause, it is not really professional for my costumers. Most of them want a mailadress for department or a store, which also have a own subdomain with information about the store or department.

You have to create the Subdomain not as a Subdomain with the "Add New Subdomain" button, but with the "Add New Domain" Button.

I know this is stupid, because then you don't get it displayed as a Subdomain (in this nested list) but at least you can create E-Mail Addresses.

You have to create the Subdomain not as a Subdomain with the "Add New Subdomain" button, but with the "Add New Domain" Button.

I know this is stupid, because then you don't get it displayed as a Subdomain (in this nested list) but at least you can create E-Mail Addresses.

More than that, it uses an additional domain license. Having a limited number of domains brings you into real trouble when adding each subdomain as a separate domain!

Back