• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Emails not readable on Microsoft Outlook after MU #14

webbing

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

Immediately after we installed MU #14 for Plesk Onyx all the clients we host on that specific machine and use Microsoft Outlook (regardless of its version) to read their emails are reporting that messages are not readable by the email software.

The output is similar to the attached screenshots (mail inbox/email message)

Is anybody dealing with the same issue?

Attachments

• inbox.png
    inbox.png
    18 KB · Views: 20
  • mail.png
    mail.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 21
Hi,
I have the same issue after last psa-mail-driver-common-17.0.17-cos6.build1700170119.14.x86_64 update.

Any news out there?

Thanks in advance.

I can confirm a severe issue with mails that are downloaded via POP3. It seems that the DKIM update breaks the mail header. Still researching details here.

Found this workaround:
GUI > Tools & Settings > Mailserver Settings > DKIM > Disable "Verify incoming mail"

Not sure whether this will also lead to success with Outlook, but it does with Thunderbird. At least the header mail format is correct again, and mail is interpreted correctly there.

Found this workaround:
GUI > Tools & Settings > Mailserver Settings > DKIM > Disable "Verify incoming mail"

Not sure whether this will also lead to success with Outlook, but it does with Thunderbird. At least the header mail format is correct again, and mail is interpreted correctly there.

It seems to work, at least with Outlook 2016.

Peter,

Your solutions works (just to keep things running for the moment). Downgrade the dkim library is not possible as the Plesk repository doesn't allow this.

Jan 30 13:50:00 Updated: libopendkim-2.11.0-0.1.el6.x86_64

Who can provide access to your affected server for our developers - please write me in PM.
Thanks.

Back