• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Emails Stucked in Email queue Please Help

mohamedlazrak

New Pleskian
Dear Community,

I'm using plesk Obsidian for linux. i have a problem with send and receiving emails.

When sending or receiving emails i found them listed in email queue in plesk settings.

I tried to fix plesk using the following command. plesk repair db

But unfortunately i get an error (screen shot attached).

Please help me asap, all my domain mails are blocked i can't receive or send any thing.

Attachments

• plesk repair db.png
    plesk repair db.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
yes it's the same problem for me too.

i use the latest version of plesk : plesk obsidian 18.0.29

for now the emails are working i tried to reinstall postfix. but i always have the problem of database Inconsistency when running plesk repair db

Back