• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Emergencyyyy help please

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

Something has hapenned to my plesk, first all websites were down and I turn off and up the server again, and when I try to go into plesk, it tells me this:

El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_5a7f51e4-5b4d-462f-84eb-a58c6785e160

What can I do?? please help

I have run the check and repair of plesk and it has given me this errors:

El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_5a7f51e4-5b4d-462f-84eb-a58c6785e160
Unable to get a long path for (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe): (2) El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.

Please I need help :(

Plesk was not fully upgraded - some records are not exist in registry or Plesk base component is broken.
Please try to upgrade the Plesk Panel using autoinstaller again:

"%plesk_bin%"\ai.exe --console

Hello the problem is that I have already tried that And when I get into the browser to upgrade the panel, the autoinstaller does not tell me that I can update, everything seems to be update because I do not have the opción to update again, what can I do?

Please could you give me an answer I can not update it because it does not give me the option to do it, it has this version: v. 11.5.30
And it does not give me the option to update it again.
Please help me

Have you tried to run

%plesk_dir%\admin\bin>ai.exe --select-product-id panel --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Contact Support Team if it not help.

No sorry since plesk seems to be updated to the Last versión it does not give me the option or updating again to the same version, it only gives me the option of selecting more services to install them or unistall them like versions of php or of mysql, etc.
So any idea of what can I do?
What do you mean of contacting support?? I think I can not contact them because I am using a reselled license by the ovh company

Hello again, but I can only have support through this forum, so if you do not know how to solve my problem, could you high up my problem to a tecnic of support department please

Sorry, but forum is not support helpdesk. It is just place for discussions. Other experienced members of our Plesk community can help you or I can suggest something, give you direction, etc. But if you need fix for urgent issue or problem requires detailed investigation directly on your server - you should contact support team here - http://www.parallels.com/support

Hola PedroN, tienes que pesarle el Check and Repair y te soluciona el problema.

Espero haberte sido de Ayuda.
Un saludo.

Last edited:
Back