• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Enable SSL for Lpeskpanel

Tomili

New Pleskian
Ok, next question :)

Now works let's encrypt fine.
But when i loggedin to pleskpanel works the SSL not good.

I installed on my homeserver.ch let's encrypt, but when i will loggin to pleskpannel on homeserver.ch:8443 dont's works the SSL from homeserver.ch

The SSL for pleskpanel are untrustet

sslactivate.png

pleskssl.png

How i can fix this?

Last edited:
Hi,
Firstly lets' encrypt open certifate for authority,means not warranty any of browsers works, mostly get errors firefox with addons installed, anyway if you wanna run your web server professionally you should purchase EV SSL many choices search online. i got same problem on my system as well then i done with EV SSL with multi domains inc subdomains as well, i can run 4 websites with subdomains, you can't get perfect solitions via open source SSL are you ¿

I hope we clear...

mostly get errors firefox with addons installed

=> https://letsencrypt.org/2016/08/05/le-root-to-be-trusted-by-mozilla.html

It is important for website owners, that they make sure to check and notify visitors if used browsers are outdated and updates/upgrades/patches are available. Tiny little scripts ( highly configurable when it comes to customizations to fit the own layout, or unique, personal needs! ) make it possible to show possible update - notifications and links, where the visitors will be informed, how they can update/upgrade their browsers. ;)

Back