• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Encoding in code editor

AVM

New Pleskian
Hello!

How I can set up encoding for internal code editor? And may be also there is a possibility to set up default encoding for text editor? I'm constantly switching to cp1251, may be there is a possibility to set up this one time?

You can try to use two possible workarounds:

1. Open your html file in HTML editor, select UTF-8, click Reload button. After that open file in Code Editor.
2. Add in Code Editor URL following parameter - load_codepage=UTF-8, for example.

Second solution works, but it will be pleasure if you will create a feature to setup default encoding for domain.

I guess that it's the problem in your code editor in general. Try to use markdown editor, search it in the internet to start coding with markdown editor, as it possesses a lot of features

I guess that it's the problem in your code editor in general. Try to use markdown editor, search it in the internet to start coding with markdown editor, as it possesses a lot of features
Sorry, but do you see the difference between code and markdown editors? Between their purposes?

Back