• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question End plesk environment, fade out mail, autoresponder ?

Erwin Fiten

Basic Pleskian
Hi All,

For a customer that's ending his subscription, I need to create a period where the mailserver is fased out.
During the first period, incoming mail needs to work normal, so they need to be delivered to the correct recipient, but ALL the incoming mails to a known user need to get an auto-reply that this mailserver will not be active anymore after a month.

During the 2nd period, Incoming mail will NOT arrive at the client, but the sender will still get an autoreply.
Clients should still be able to login to their mailboxes to clean them up or export them.

Is there a way to do this ?
There are over 600 mailboxes and i'm using plesk 12.5.30 under Linux (Debian)

Erwin

I see only something like creation special script for Event Manager triggered for subscription status update event.

So there isn't a way to "auto-reply" to ALL the incoming mails?
because they have over 500 mailboxes it's a huge work to enable an auto-replay for them all.
And for disabling incoming mail, is it an option to just stop the 'QMAIL' service ?
This is not the best solution, but it should work ?

Erwin

Back