• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Ensim => Plesk Migration Error

A

acidbox

I transfered a bunch of sites from an Ensim 4.0.3 box to a Plesk 7.5.4 box using the Plesk Migration Manager. One of them, however, gave me a problem and failed:

It says:

Unable to convert the data to Plesk format:
Unable to run deploy: Empty error message from utility.

The migration.log shows:

<message code="ExternalDtdValidationFailedException" severity="error"><context>void tDtdValidator::validateXml(tXmlDocument&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>commons/xml_parse.cpp</file><line>349</line><text>Failed validation of the document with external DTD /usr/local/psa/PMM/EnsimX.dtd. The errors are: /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/dump.xml:0:Element autoresponders does not carry attribute autoresponders-enabled/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/dump.xml:0:No declaration for attribute enabled of element autoresponders/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/dump.xml:0:Element autoresponders does not carry attribute autoresponders-enabled/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/dump.xml:0:No declaration for attribute enabled of element autoresponders/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/dump.xml:0:Element autoresponders does not carry attribute autoresponders-enabled/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/dump.xml:0:No declaration for attribute enabled of element autoresponders/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/dump.xml:0:Element autoresponders does not carry attribute autoresponders-enabled/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/dump.xml:0:No declaration for attribute enabled of element autoresponders.</text></message>

Anyone know what this is?

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm getting the same error and when I sent a message to Plesk about it I got the usual "Do it Manually" answer back (along with them wanting to charge me for support) *sigh*.

Steve

I had mixed results. A few I was able to fix, the last couple I had to do manually.

Things to check:

Make sure that the domain aliasing in Ensim is not enabled for that domain. Also delete all the domains out of the box for aliases.

Make sure the domain admin name in Ensim has a unique username, not one that is already in the Plesk system.

Remove the user from any reseller account they may be associated (set it back to none).

I did that for a few and got some good results.

There were a couple other ones that just wouldnt transfer, so I had to do it manually.

Hope this helps.

Back