1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Ensim to Plesk 8 Migration Error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by rlemish, Jun 4, 2006.

1. rlemish

rlemish Guest

I've got an Ensim box (Ensim Pro 4.0.3-22.rhel.3ES) that I am migrating to a new Plesk 8 box. Several of the domains transferred without error but a little more that half fail with the following message:

Failed validation of the document with external DTD /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/EnsimX/control/EnsimX.dtd. The errors are: Element domain-user content does not follow the DTD, expecting (pinfo , password , domain-user-limit* , domain-user-permission*), got (pinfo ).

Any suggestions?

TIA

2. 0031

0031 Guest

You better ask SWsoft support team. It's obvious that your Ensim installation has something incompatible with migration agent.

You may take a look yourself - psa/PMM/agents/EnsimX/EnsimX.pl

Most probably there is no password entry for domain user in <domain_id>/etc/shadow

3. raygp

raygp Guest