• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERR [panel] Failed to clear sitebuilder session: Failed to connect to sitebuilder - missing or incor

Ricardo1234

New Pleskian
[2015-11-26 07:50:04] ERR [panel] Failed to clear sitebuilder session: Failed to connect to sitebuilder - missing or incorrect /usr/local/sb/include/init.php

File doesn't exist but permissions for the "sb" directory are set to 755

I do not use sitebuilder neither i intend to use it in the near/medium/long future. Any chance i can remove this or disable so it doesn't create any unecessary problem?

Thanks for in advance for any help.

Ric

Hi Abdi,

Thanks for your response. I've stated the directory is set to 755 ... however second link you've provided is about PHP session ... was this intended?

Hello Ricardo,

Yes, the second link was intended. It's just worth a short ..(I have seen wrong permissions on this folder or when it's full cause unexpected problems with the server)

If that fails to work, and you want me to check it out for you, please PM me ...Otherwise, let us know!

Hi Abdi.

done what suggested on the second post. permissions are properly set however "/usr/local/sb/include/init.php" is missing.

Ricardo,

May be the file "/usr/local/sb/include/init.php" is really missing :)
If you have another Odin server with the same versions, you could try copying it across and see if that helps!

However, I think the instructions on the URL below should still help in removing Web Presence Builder completely:

http://kb.odin.com/en/119027

the file it is really missing ... but i've never used sitebuilder let alone deleted any related files.

unfortunately i only have got one VM running Plesk 12.5 (all others run Plesk 12.0.x)

Any change i can rebuild the sitebuilder conf file? I've tried the suggest solution but to no avail.

Hello Ricardo,

I would try moving it across, I doubt if there is a such a big difference between the 2 versions for that particular file since after all you don't use it..
Otherwise, usually it's easier trouble shooting with access to the server and if you like me to check it out for you, please PM me your logins ..

@abdi thank you for your patience and help.

hope my experience helps someone. problem is now sorted. Soluction: http://kb.odin.com/en/119027 but for whatever reason the script didn't work as expected. So what i've done:
/usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -u tld.co.uk -max_site_builder 0 (where tld.co.uk is each of my domains)

Back