• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/proc/modules'

Hello every body...is someone can make this message desapear from my plesk (onyx 17.5.3 - Centos 6.8)...i receive it evrey day, several time a day...

/usr/bin/kcarectl --auto-update
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/proc/modules'

Thank you very much

Thank you for your time !
My problem is that i can't see the boot menu with SSH...if i do that, my boot will be bloqued on the choice without the possibility to choose one option or an other...

Hi Laurent Labidi-heuzé,

Is there a french support for plesk ?
Not here in the forum. This is a "english-only" forum.

If you desire to contact the official Plesk support ( => Contact Support - Plesk ), pls. be informed:
Note:

Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language when creating a ticket.

Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CET
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST

As temporary solution you can just remove /etc/cron.d/kcare-cron cron task for '/usr/bin/kcarectl --auto-update' command:

# cat /etc/cron.d/kcare-cron
31 */4 * * * root /usr/bin/kcarectl --auto-update

same problem here with Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 on a Ovh dedicated server with Debian 9.5. Can i ignore it or it's better to find a solution or remove the cron?

Back