• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error 1023 Plesk Onyx - Blesta Module.

Nick Wood

New Pleskian
Hey all,

I'm having a few issues with Blesta creating domains within Plesk. I Googled this a little and it looks like the errors coming from Plesk? My instincts we're that this might be a Blesta issue so correct me if I'm wrong.

Cron is setup correctly for Blesta and everything seems to connect fine. The Plesk module pulls the right subscriptions from my Plesk server but then fails to create the domain when a customer pays (though it does create the customer). The payment processes correctly and even after manually trying to activate this I'm getting the error below.

Code:
1023 Unable to get ip id by address <PUBLIC IP> from db.

I've run reread IP and it runs fine with no errors. I should note that these are both running on Google Cloud Computer Engines so are behind NAT. I have the public IP set correctly in Plesk and can manually create accounts and domains from within Plesk with no trouble.

Any ideas?

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I see what your saying but I find it hard to believe the same error is being generated by WHMCS and Blesta. Does it not sound more lile the Plesk module for both of these are generating the same error?

With that being said, i have checked the username and pass and theyre correct. I assume Plesk wouldnt allow customer creation or be able to pull subscription info if it wasnt.

Thanks.

Back