• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error 22 importing MSSQL bak file

SimonHolman

New Pleskian
I have setup a server to test Plesk, and added the local MSSQL server. I can happily create databases and users, but when I try to do "Import Dump" and select my .bak file (or my .zip containing the .bak file) I get the error " Unable to restore the Microsoft SQL database: Dump contains more than one database files " and " (Error code 22) "
The backup file was manually created from another SQL server and it has been verified and confirmed that it only contains a single backup from a single database.

Is there any ETA on this? I don't imagine that the database users will have the required permissions to be able to restore databases via SSMS and this is not something we want to have to do continually on their behalf.

We were about to start provisioning 10 - 15 Windows Plesk servers but this is a deal breaker. The first task will be for our users to migrate hundreds of sites and databases. Without this feature, they can't.

I am facing the same issue. I have a backup file from 2012 server and now trying to restore in Plesk on 2014 server and it is throwing error "
Unable to restore the Microsoft SQL database: Dump contains more than one database files
(Error code 22)"

I can restore the same database in my local 2012 server.
Please help.

Back