• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error after Update 10.4.4 -> 11.0.9

ReinerR

New Pleskian
Hi,

after Completing the Installation i get one Error on the Top of my Plesk:

"Aufgrund von Fehlern in den Konfigurations-Templates konnten keine neuen Konfigurationsdateien für den Apache Webserver erstellt werden: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound. Die Fehlermeldung mit einer detaillierten Fehlerbeschreibung wurde Ihnen per E-Mail zugesendet. Bitte lösen Sie das Problem und klicken Sie auf hier, um die beschädigten Konfigurationsdateien erneut zu erstellen, oder auf hier, um alle Konfigurationsdateien zu erstellen."

Any ideas? btw, i get NO Email with details...

Have you already tried bootstrap repair by

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Hi Reiner!

Forget bootstraper and something else... What OS you have?
For example...
If you have openSuSE 11.4, then check if it have all updates, so 11.4 is on actual status.
Because, Parallels had changed some apache modulations... so if you use an apache/linux which is not on an actual standard, then you found the problem of the error message of you.
If you have SuSE you can check it with YAST.

hi. that was a great idea. thank you.

i use ubuntu linux and done a apt-get update & apt-get upgrade. it installs many updates, so this was not wrong :) but, the error in plesk is still there. i do a restart next night. maybe that helps after the updates.

thank you!

reiner

p.s: maybe i must upgrade to the latest ubuntu-version? my version: 10.04, actual: 12.04!?

Last edited:
Back