• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Error] Backup files repository does not exist

D

dynaweb

(Plesk 7.5.1 on Windows 2003 Web Edition)

From my admin control panel (or domain level access) I enter into the domain of a user, click the BACKUP icon and the page loads with the following error message:

===============================
ERROR Up LevelUp Level

DumpsList::init() failed: Backup files repository does not exist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\backup\dumps_list.php:240 psaerror(string "DumpsList::init() failed: Backup files repository does not exist.")

===============================

Any idea how to fix?

In most cases your issue caused by missed folder C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\backup\dum
Also it's quite recommended to keep Plesk up to date so i'm suggesting you to update your Plesk up to 7.5.6 version to prevent possibly issues.

Thanks for the reply. I looked and the directory C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\backup was there but no \dum. I created the directory \dum and restarted the plesk services, but the error lingers on. Think there is anything else I can try?

Back