• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Backup does not work since upgrade to Version 18.0.50

Kulturmensch

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.50_build1800230207.15
Yesterday I upgraded from Version 18.0.49 to Version 18.0.50. One result: the scheduled backup for the night failed. I received the message by E-Mail:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result log-location="/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2023-02-12-002909.484/migration.result" local-dump-created="true" export-dump-created="false" local-dump-name="backup_info_2302120029.xml" export-dump-name="backup_2302120029.tar" status="warnings">
<message severity="warning">
<description>Unable to create the remote backup: Transport error: unable to check directory existence: Curl error: (28) Timeout was reached: Last FTP request: NLST Last FTP response: 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for 'file list'</description>
</message>
</execution-result>

1. Then I tried to open Tools&Einstellungen/Backup-Manager. Result: it was not possible to open it, task hangs
  2. Then I used Plesk repair all via web interface. Gave an 500-error when it started to repair installation.
  3. Then I used plesk repair installation via ssh => gave the following error message:
Bootstrapper repair finished.
SUCCESS: Upgrade step Plesk\Upgrade\Action_UpgradeExtensions was successfully done.
done

**** Product repair failed.

***** problem report *****
Warning: phpMyAdmin was configured without configuration storage in database
STOP Bootstrapper 18.0.50 repair AT Sun Feb 12 10:17:17 CET 2023

So the question is, does this belong to the buggy backup?

How can I get access to the backup-configuration and finaly how to fix this backup problem in general?

(Websites and E-Mail work as usual after the upgrade)

Back