• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue ERROR: Class 'Modules_HeavyMetalSkin_SkinsManager' not found (ContentInclude.php:17)

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
As of 11:20pm last night, something changed/updated and now can't access the control panel.

All I see is the screen:

ERROR: Class 'Modules_HeavyMetalSkin_SkinsManager' not found (ContentInclude.php:17)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

I haven't found anything in the KB.
In the plesk log file I see:

[13-Mar-2018 14:56:37 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Modules_HeavyMetalSkin_SkinsManager' not found in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/heavy-metal-skin/hooks/ContentInclude.php on line 17

I've since did an update from command line using:

plesk installer install-panel-updates

But still get the same error.

After the update, it still didn't work, so I actually did a restore of /usr/local/psa from last week and it works again.
It says "up to date" as now the database and file system are out of sync. But at least the control panel is functioning again.
I'm not really comfortable with the state things are in, but its pretty important to have the control panel functioning.

To fix this issue try to uninstall Plesk heavy-metal skin with

# plesk bin branding_theme -u -name heavy-metal

Back