• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question error code when upgrading to php 5.6.25

Stephan Griesel

Basic Pleskian
i got this error code when upgrading domain to 5.6.25, what does it mean?
Error: phpinimng failed: invoke-rc.d: initscript plesk-php56-fpm, action "status" failed. invoke-rc.d: initscript plesk-php56-fpm, action "status" failed. Service plesk-php56-fpm is down after attempt to start it

thank you, did this, the domain was still there but just followed the steps to reconfigure domain, got this warning:

root@vps-250492-4301:/var/www/vhosts/system/{mydomain}# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain {mydomain}

Warning: Current locale is unusable. Using 'C' instead.

after reconfiguring i am getting this error as well:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Have you completed repair command? Any results? Any errors in domain log after that?

Yes I have, 0 errors 0 warnings. I think the problem might be with PHP 5.6. Any suggestions what else to do? As soon as I switched back to older PHP every was working again.

Another thing I have noticed is when I installing WordPress from the extensions then it gets stuck at 96% but if I open another window then I can see the installation has been successful, not sure if that can maybe be part of this problem?

Back