• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Error: Could not get Mozilla tls config: cURL error 6

DigitalSplendid

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Plesk version and microupdate number
Web Admin Se Edition
Facing this issue:

1686559499504.png

I tried running following command on SSH:

1686559580661.png

Also tried replacing 8.8.8.8 with IP address:

1686559673924.png

Help appreciated.

As in the other thread, likely your name resolver does not work correctly. Please check /etc/resolv.conf and change resolvers to reliable ones, e.g. Google's 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Please try to replace the "nameserver 127.0.0.53" line with
Code:
nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 8.8.4.4
then store the file and try pinging or cURLing the addresses again.

Please try to replace the "nameserver 127.0.0.53" line with
Code:
nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 8.8.4.4
then store the file and try pinging or cURLing the addresses again.

Today I could see the SSL activated but the website digitalsplendid.shop showing not connected.
1686628348627.png
1686628368286.png

No, I could not solve. It was getting way too complicated. I believe the system of restoring snapshot from AWS Lightsail is not as perfect as one expects from Plesk. Earlier too, I fell into a similar problem and could not restore.

I was having pollclap.com using Plesk Web Admin edition hosted on an AWS Lightsail instance. Since ownership of pollclap.com domain transferred to a buyer, I used digitalsplendid.shop as temporary domain to transfer the content of the website to the new buyer. Since I erased all the content of pollclap.com due to wrong use of Migrate Guru WordPress plugin, I decided to restore the snapshot. That AWS Lightsail instance had a snapshot taken. As AWS Lightsail restore requires the creation of a new AWS Lightsail instance, I did that. The problem started as the restored instance never worked.

O.k., I understand that the new AWS Lightsail instance never worked. What I do not yet understand what that means. What does not work? Derived from your screenshots Plesk is accessible, the website data is present. The only thing so far that I could identify that does not work correctly is name resolution. Is that what your question is about?

Thanks for the support.
Yes, Plesk is accessible. In no way, I could make the site live. I have tried connecting with domain name digitalsplendid.shop.

First please check which nameserver is set in the domain. Then check what IP address that nameserver delivers when asked, e.g.
nslookup <domain> <nameserver name>
Is this the correct target IP?
Then check whether Plesk is configured to react on that IP (Tools & Settings > IP Addresses).
Then check what IP the domain is configured to use.
Is this all lined up? Correct nameserver? Nameserver responding? Responding with the correct IP address? Plesk knowing that IP address? Domain configured on that IP address?

Back