• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error creating email address...

MzaNike

Basic Pleskian
Fehler: DB query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and name = 'ok_language'' at line 1

any Idea?

Windows cannot work properly with folders that have special name at the beginning, separated by dot from the rest of the name, e.g. aux.administracion, con.tact, nul.l etc.

Creating mailname which starts with such names causes following error to be displayed in Plesk interface:

Error: DB query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and name = 'ok_language'' at line 1

SQL request pertains to Spamassassin settings update and apparently the result of uncaught failure returned by MailEnable.

Mailname is created in Plesk database, but not in MailEnable. Mailname cannot be removed.

We have already submitted request to developers regarding this bug (#117349 for your reference)
I have updated request with your case.

Developers are working on this issue. I have no ETA when fix will be available. You can create Support Ticket for escalation.

!?
You are writing about:
"....that have special name at the beginning, separated by dot from the rest of the name, e.g. aux.administracion, con.tact, nul.l etc...""

I told you that this is not the problem.
Even with a standard account like "test" it is not working.

So what does this has to do with your fix?

If this would be the main it means, that no customer is able to create e-mail accounts in the combination of P11 & ME6.75?

!?
You are writing about:
"....that have special name at the beginning, separated by dot from the rest of the name, e.g. aux.administracion, con.tact, nul.l etc...""

I told you that this is not the problem.
Even with a standard account like "test" it is not working.

So what does this has to do with your fix?

If this would be the main it means, that no customer is able to create e-mail accounts in the combination of P11 & ME6.75?

This error occurs in case when you use special names. It is known problem and we have already submitted request regarding this issue. If you have the same error message when you do not use special names I suggest you contact Support Team. They will check and investigate this issue directly on your server.

Back