• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error during istalling applications like wordpress

S

Steff

Hi guys,
I have a problem during the automatic installation of a CMS for a domain. I tried to use the Application Installer to configure Wordpress on a domain (but it doesn't work neither for other CMS, like Joomla or drupal).

I received the same error for every failed installation:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /opt/psa/var/apspackages/apscatalog4cQS22.zip335acdba-32d9-9a/cache/scripts/db-util.php on line 41"

I checked all php.ini but memory limit is on 256MB and I don't now how to solve this problem.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thank you for your attention.

Steff

Do you mean php.ini for customer's hosting PHP or for admin's PHP?

Thank you for your reply.
I checked all php ini file, apache, cli, fcgi e admin, and they are all with 128M of memory limit or more.
I tried to restart plesk, and now i receive internal server error when I try to acced to plesk control panel

I revolte the internal server Error, just restarting the server. Now, If I try to re-install a new CMS, i receive this error: "Error: MySQL query failed: Duplicate entry 'dbuser-240' for key 1".

Thank you for your attention

Looks like there is already exists record about 'dbuser-240' in database.

Yes, it exists of course. But The CMS instalelr, don't meke a check before to create a new db user? I didn't choose the name of dbuser, it was choosen automatically by the installer.

So, Plesk doesn't check if a dbuser exit before to create a new one. But also if I try a lots of time still founding an empty dbuser name, I receive the first error that I have posted in the first thread: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /opt/psa/var/apspackages/apscatalogn9ouq1.zipf4c990f2-1689-51/cache/scripts/file-util.php on line 32 "

What can I do?

Back