1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error during istalling applications like wordpress

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Steff, May 4, 2011.

1. Steff

Steff Guest

Hi guys,
    I have a problem during the automatic installation of a CMS for a domain. I tried to use the Application Installer to configure Wordpress on a domain (but it doesn't work neither for other CMS, like Joomla or drupal).

I received the same error for every failed installation:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /opt/psa/var/apspackages/apscatalog4cQS22.zip335acdba-32d9-9a/cache/scripts/db-util.php on line 41"

I checked all php.ini but memory limit is on 256MB and I don't now how to solve this problem.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thank you for your attention.

Steff

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Do you mean php.ini for customer's hosting PHP or for admin's PHP?

3. Steff

Steff Guest

Thank you for your reply.
    I checked all php ini file, apache, cli, fcgi e admin, and they are all with 128M of memory limit or more.
    I tried to restart plesk, and now i receive internal server error when I try to acced to plesk control panel

4. Steff

Steff Guest

I revolte the internal server Error, just restarting the server. Now, If I try to re-install a new CMS, i receive this error: "Error: MySQL query failed: Duplicate entry 'dbuser-240' for key 1".

Thank you for your attention

5. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Looks like there is already exists record about 'dbuser-240' in database.

6. Steff

Steff Guest

Yes, it exists of course. But The CMS instalelr, don't meke a check before to create a new db user? I didn't choose the name of dbuser, it was choosen automatically by the installer.

7. Steff

Steff Guest

So, Plesk doesn't check if a dbuser exit before to create a new one. But also if I try a lots of time still founding an empty dbuser name, I receive the first error that I have posted in the first thread: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /opt/psa/var/apspackages/apscatalogn9ouq1.zipf4c990f2-1689-51/cache/scripts/file-util.php on line 32 "

What can I do?

8. Steff

Steff Guest

Any ideas?