• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: Exception: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to

Reza_Salehi

New Pleskian
Hi ,
I am trying to stating plesk in this error :
6s1f_pic1.png

4pvq_pic2.png

ERROR: Exception: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_a77eec32-5877-486e-a8ad-e01be8e85ff8 (Helper.php:68)
ERROR: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\I_22cac508-45ca-43b5-8b4d-dd56def20477' in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:322 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3(322): plesk_proc_open('"C:\\Program Fil...', Array) #1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3(142): proc_open_exec('"C:\\Program Fil...') #2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3(95): util_exec('send-error-repo...', Array, 'proc_open', 'C:\\Program File...') #3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Os.php(91): smart_exec('send-error-repo...', Array, 'proc_open') #4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Exception.php(234): Os::exec('send-error-repo...', Array, 'proc_open') #5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Exception.php(80): CommonPanel_Exception::_sendRunt (common_func.php3:322)

in thread : http://kb.odin.com/en/112826
petn_pic3.png

pls help

Can you start SQL server at least? Any errors in SQL server logs?
If you are not familiar with server troubleshooting, I suggest you contact Odin Support Team. Investigation directly on server is required.

Back