1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error i am facing

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by akashif, Mar 21, 2006.

1. akashif

akashif Guest

hi

thanks for reply

i am using
    i tried to add domain but this error comes

Domain adding was failed. Error: Unable to update hosting preferences. Unable to create system user: Usage : usermng add 'user' 'password' 'homedir' usermng del 'user' 'homedir' ('homedir' MUST be in HTTPD_VHOST_D) usermng mod 'user' 'newuser' (homedirs is not modifying inside) usermng home 'user' 'homedir' (old homedir move to 'homedir') usermng shell 'user' ("Login Disabled" | "Login Enabled") usermng passwd 'user' 'password' usermng exist 'user' usermng quota 'user' 'quota' ('quota' set in bytes) usermng access (on|off) (users from stdin (delimiter - \n) usermng --isquotable usermng --remove-all usermng --quota-state 'user'

do you have any idea

Ali Kashif

2. JackL

JackL Guest

It seems there was previous attempt of domain creation and it fails.
    You will need to investigate Plesk database and delete system user

John S.G.