• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error in Panel

Alexey_Shpak

Basic Pleskian
The new configuration of the Web server for some domain names that are included in the tagged subscription has not been created due to errors in the template configuration. A detailed error message has been sent to your e-mail - fix these bugs in it and click here to try again.

I see this message All time, and i can't saw this e-mail, WTF?;)

And Another error: when I create user, then delete user, username are existing.

This mail should be sent to administrative email. Make sure that this address is correct and available. Also you can try to find a reason why mail was not sent in main Plesk maillog /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog

I'm sorry.

When I said "I can't saw e-mail", i seem, that I'm really can't saw this e-mail (not in /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog) not on mailserver.

And we have other bugs.

Now, Our plesk, doesn't work correctly, how we can send you or your team status our plesk panel?

Our company has extended support.
ie We use the panel, but have no support.

if you can help deal with the problem, and all these problems with the panel I personally had enough.

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = No data.

But file exist and contain data

and i haven't any result from

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

Last edited:
Back