• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error in Plesk Migrator from Ubuntu 12 (Onyx 17) to Ubuntu 22 (Obsidian 18.0.50)

Luiz_Gustavo

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.50 update 2
Hello all,

I am trying to migrate an old server subscriptions to a new and the Plesk Migrator show the error below. I find some workarounds and apply all, but do not work.
I am trying to migrate from Ubuntu 12.04 with Onyx 17 to Ubuntu 22.04 with Obsidian 18.0.50 Update 2.

Any ideas?

The migration is autentication with root user and password, not RNDC key.

*The IP number was hidden from the error message.

Failed to fetch basic information about resellers, clients and domains data from source servers
Cause: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: rsync -r --chmod=Fu=r,Du=rwx,go= --timeout=30 -e 'ssh -i /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20230307091201/ssh-keys/id_rsa.[ip-number-hidden] -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no' /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/plesk/source/legacy/extras/plesk_17_0_pmm_shared/ root@[ip-number-hidden]:/root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-uxmq2u5fxr5pwcxlmtsx7mpwsj7xefi1/pmm_agent
exit code: 255
stdout:
stderr: root@[ip-number-hidden]: Permission denied (publickey,password).
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(231) [sender=3.2.7]

That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

Thanks!

Back