• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Error in scheduled copies of plesk

Inma

Regular Pleskian
Hi, I think this is due to a mysql crash... or restart or something while trying to copy and that's why it doesn't copy... am I wrong? Any suggestions or log where to look? thanks

1690381444913.png

Yes, this is a very typical picture of a database server outage during a running backup. It does not necessarily need to be a crash. Just a restart of the database server could also trigger this situation. Does it happen each time when you try to do a backup? Or is that a one-time event?

it happens to me twice a day-night

And it doesn't match the copies

is that the copy is made and MySQL is already down or crashing

I can't find the culprit for the reboots

I have already done a Plesk repair and the same thing happens

In your syslog (/var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog or similar) you'll find mariadb log entries on the crash. These will normally show the reason why there is a problem.

Back