• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error install german language

C

cviviani

when i install german language an error occurs from Windows Installer message:

Error applying transform. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid.

the spanish language works well

w2kr server on amd64 cpu

Can you try to install it on Windows 2003? I've installed it on German Windows 2003 Enterprise server several times myself without any problems.

Otherwise, please contact support - they will need to collect more information about the system.

It is w2k3 english version , maby thats the failure.
but the Spanish language can be installed with me problem-free

i have made test with w2k3 server german (plesk7 rc1) and find out thats the english version is more stable.

we made also tests with different Processors and Mainboard msi, Asus and Abit
P4 3200 hyperthr. is not so stable
AMD 64 works wery well with the msi k8t and faster then the P4

i'm having the same problem. seems that the msi installer package is not starting ,saying the same as
cviviani posted. perhaps the file on the sw-soft webserver is broken???

p.s. : w2k3 english, intel p4 1.8

hard work to install again in german

I German again installed w2k3 ent. - the same error!
Error-Message in German now

sql again a few well-known error announces in event viewer in the german version. I changes again on englich. God is owing to gives it Acronis OnLine Backup

the same

Hi i have the same problem. The german language install says the same like cviviani posted.

System: win3k server german

any idee ?

thanx:confused:

hi i found a way to install the language pack. it seems to be a problem with the installer package and regional settings.

to install do the following:

1. open:

Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options

2. In the tab Regional Options select 'English (United States)' from the top drop-down.

3. Install the Language Pack

4. As far as I tested the installation, it seems that only the installer has a problem with the Regional Setting. So you can just set the Regional Options to its initial value....

hope that helped

:D :D :D

Great it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨

Many thanks jonast

greez

Back