• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error loading file

S

SilviaAmoros

Hi, I have a problem with file uploading: when upload a file to web page and then edit the webpage file gives a location error. So, whenever I have to edit pages, I have to load all the files. What can I be done to solve this problem? Thank's

Actually, I did not understand what do you mean exactly. Could you specify step-by-step instructions which should be performed for reproducing this situation? Also, post full error message here, if it is possible. Which file is used for uploading?

I am creating a website www.laverdadinternet.com and on that page there are several files in the "ayuda" and in "de compras". So, the upload those files from my computer, for example I have those in "D: \ My Documents" and when the climb back to work until they edit the website. When editing the website again, I must return to upload files, but it will not work. Why can this happen? It may be that each time you enter a blog post, for example, have to upload files each time, by the way the files are in pdf.

What I would like to know is how the builder climb those files to the server or if we need to do something special for not erased when editing. The only thing I do is give it to be published (without engaging the button to publish the entire page). Moreover it is not an isolated case because also we happened to the page www.alcole.es so it have to be for something.

I hope I have explained better. Thanks

Back